• In order to preserve a healthy wild stock, only mature Trophies may be hunted.
• carrying a weapon in the bush outside the housing area counts as hunt
• If Leopard, Cheetah or Brown Hyena are wished to be hunted it is essential to discuss that with us BEFORE making a booking!
• Weapons and ammunition: This is regulated and according to the Namibian hunting laws:
Springbok and smaller: 1.350 Joule muzzle energy
All other wild stock: 2.700 Joule (e.g. Eland, Oryx, Kudu, Waterbuck, Wilebeest) Recommended caliber: 30-06 Springfield / .300 Win. or Weatherby Mag. / .388 Win.
8x68 S / 9,3x62 / 9,3x64 / .375 H&H
Big game: 5.400 Joule (e.g. Buffalo, Elephant)
• The importation of a max. of 80 rounds is permitted. The use of full-metal-jacket ammunition is not allowed (exception: elephant). In all cases, a repeating firearm is recommended. The import of automatic or semi-automatic weapons or handguns to Namibia is strictly prohibited! Do not forget your gun permit card.